12.28.2010

Got Bubbly?

With just a few days left before we count down to 2011, I'm sure most of you already have a bottle of bubbly on ice. If you don't, here are a few of my faves:

Sophia Blanc de Blancs by Niebaum-Coppola Winery, owned by film director Francis Ford Coppola
Approx. $15-20 for four cans.

It comes in a pink can. With a straw. Need I say more?


Segura Viudas Cava Reserva Heredad

We had a bottle (or two) of this champagne the night we got engaged at Bailey's Chocolate Bar.


Schloss Biebrich
$4-5 at Trader Joe's

There is no reason one can't drink champagne every day of the week. Not that I recommend that. But, should it be, say, a Wednesday evening and you feel like some sparkling, this is your guy.


Gloria Ferrer Blanc de Blancs
Approx. $30

The Gloria Ferrer Winery was our last stop when we took a trip to Napa/Sonoma in 2008. I remember it for the fantastic view, delicious bubbly and spicy nuts. Not necessarily in that order.


Now, you have all this bubbly -- what else are you going to do with it? Might I suggest this recipe?

No comments:

Post a Comment