6.28.2011

Pinterest: Somebody Commit Me

It was 5:45 a.m. on Saturday morning and I was wide awake.

I don't have kids getting me up that early.

I didn't have any deadlines at work that had me up at the crack of dawn.

I have an addiction. To Pinterest.

I've seen other bloggers mention it, but didn't really have the time to look into what it was all about. Then, last Thursday, my co-worker said I had to check it out. "You would totally love it."

She was right.

If you don't know anything about it, know this: it is a beautiful little world where you "pin" your favorite online findings to boards. Just like a bulletin board. Genius!

I already do this in my office. I have inspiration boards for rooms I want to redo:


And dreams of giving up everything and running away:


Now, instead of saving links to favorites on my computer and forgetting about them, I can "pin" them all in one place.

I can make boards of shops I would like to open.

Tiny houses I would love to live in.

Kitchens I want to cook in.

Food I want to make for the 4th of July.

I invite you to follow me. Pin with me. Share the addiction.

1 comment:

  1. OHHH pinterest how i love thee :) it really is addictive! I spent the last few wks b4 i went into labor sittin playin searchin and just lovin that site! lol

    ReplyDelete