10.22.2009

Recycled Window Turned Chalkboard

I'm not immune to the whole chalkboard craze. And, I can see how it can be a little addicting. First, I did this old, weathered window I picked up at a local antique store for $30.


I liked the little ledge on this window...perfect to put little candles and knick-knacks on. I tore off the quilt that was on the back and removed the hook that was in the upper corner. I used the chalkboard paint you brush on (I couldn't find the spraycan version). Here's the finished product:




Since then, I've been eyeing up all sorts of things around the house. Next on the list is to create wine glasses like these from Pier 1:



What chalkboard projects have you done or seen around???

1 comment:

  1. cute! I love the that it has a window sill for you to display things too.

    ReplyDelete