6.28.2013

Living Room Inspiration Part 3

Finally...the last of my living room inspirations. It's been fun pulling together the different palettes...but I think this one is my fave. I used the Sherwin-Williams Chip-It color tool to help create the different color schemes. Just upload a pic of your rug, curtains or fave painting, and it will put together a palette based on the colors found in the photo. How cool is that?




So, to recap, here's what we have so far:

 

We'll be making decisions here in the next couple of months and I can't wait to show you what we decide to go with (I have a feeling I'll be taking something from each of the inspiration boards above).

I'll be posting my inspirations over at the Lettered Cottage...go take a look at the other restyled spaces!



No comments:

Post a Comment