8.05.2013

A Case of the Mondays

Mondays are the worst. Today really kicked it up a notch, though.

I was coming off an amazing anniversary dinner with Mr. VB and a fun, weekend trip to Memphis. He's going back to working nights and I'm going back to Breaking Bad marathons.

They STILL haven't dug the hole for our house. And, it's supposed to rain all week.

To top it all off, I consumed way more fried chicken, waffles and pulled pork than one person should reasonably eat in a 36-hour period.

Blah.

Then, this happened....

This pretty little thing listed on Craigslist for $50. No lie.

I emailed the seller in less than 30 seconds. I told her I was in love and had to have it. Is it still available? PLEASE CALL ME!!!

I waited and waited. I checked my email and waited some more.

I looked at the pics online again. I ogled the cute details. I imagined having parties and my friends complimenting me on my fab vintage beverage cart. I would laugh and tell them it's just a little something I found. Would they like another drink? The ice is in the bucket on the bottom shelf.



I checked my phone to make sure it was turned on. WHERE WAS SHE??!? Did she already sell it? Or, did she come to her senses and realize that this is the cutest little vintage bar cart in the whole entire world and that she couldn't possibly part with it?

I mean, LOOK AT IT! I already knew what I wanted to put in those three bottle holders. GIVE IT TO ME, IT'S MINE!

It wasn't fair. You can't post something on Craigslist and then 5 minutes later decide you want to keep it.

It's cruel.


Then...my phone rang. It is mine. I'm going to pick it up tomorrow.

{insert high-pitched squeal here}

2 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous and I would have scooped it up in 10 seconds too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you through Sweet Happenings... That cart is too die for! I am jealous. :)

    ReplyDelete