8.30.2013

Pottery Barn Tivoli Knockoff

I've been quiet for a couple weeks -- these classes I'm taking are kicking my butt! With work and school, on Mondays and Wednesdays I have 15 hour days, which has been an adjustment. But, I'm loving it. If you follow me on Instagram, I've been sharing some photos from class (exciting, I know).

I'm a pro at ripping pages out of magazines and organizing them in books and binders. Mr. VB can attest to that. So, when our teacher told us we would be doing that for class, I was in heaven.


Leafing thru old copies of Elle Decor isn't taxing, but the hours of drawing, measuring, scaling and math for my architectural graphics class are.


I'll try to get myself whipped into shape over the long Labor Day weekend, I promise!

Since I don't have much else to share here, I thought I would share a post I did on our company's blog, Behind the Red Door. Mr. VB recently made a table for a previous client of ours. It's a knockoff on Pottery Barn's Tivoli table. Click here to see the process.

Pottery Barn Tivoli Knockoff

Have an awesome Labor Day weekend! It's hot, hot, hot here in STL. We'll be spending every minute at the pool!


1 comment:

  1. Home is where your heart is. And you shouldn’t compromise when it comes to your heart. So, witness the amazing offers at Pottery Barn Labor Day Sale 2020 and furnish your home with stylish furniture.

    ReplyDelete