• I was gearing up for a girl’s weekend in Miami in May.
• Mr. VB and I just had our first long weekend away together at the Lake of the Ozarks. We made our chicken spedini for the first time.
• I was working in marketing at a law firm in downtown St. Louis.
Question 2: What is/was on your to-do list today?
• Write a to-do list of things I need to do before my next event on April 19.
• Stop by the farmer’s market for some fruit and veggies for the weekend.
• Pick out new flowers and plants to spruce up the front of the house.
• Enjoy a bottle of wine and beautiful weather with my sweetie on the back porch.
Question 3: What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
• homemade salsa & chips
• karmel korn
• soft pretzels w/ cheese
• Runts (not the bananas)
Question 4: Name 5 places you have lived
• Grey Eagle, MN
• Duluth, MN
• O’Fallon, MO
• South St. Louis City, MO
• Weldon Spring, MO
Question 5: What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
• Adopt a little boy and girl. I could use some extra hands around the Vanilla Bean house!
• Give generous gifts to our family (that includes you, Mom!)
• Travel, travel, travel!
• Once we got tired of traveling, open a bed and breakfast. Hire dependable staff so we could leave on a moment’s notice.
• Donate some to the nonprofit agency I work for.
I'm going to tag some of my most recent followers...take some time to check them out!
Pooh Bear and Mommy
Running from the Law
La Buena Vida
Ticking and Toile