It's hard to believe we are wrapping up another year! It's funny...I keep telling myself I need to blog more. Do more projects. Cook more. But, looking back on this year, I nearly doubled my posts from 2009 and we have quite an impressive line-up of completed projects. Here are my top 5:
5. I'm starting with this project, because in my mind it still isn't done. In fact, you will see it in next week's post, titled "Top 5 Projects on the 2011 To-Do List." Here is what it looks like today:
4. Sadly, we hardly ever use our dining room. Does that matter? Heck no! A fresh coat of paint and a chair rail gave it a whole new look.
3. I had two home office reveals this year, but this one remains my favorite room to stretch out and blog, surf the web, and pay bills.
2. Getting rid of the playground in our backyard and adding this was one of the best ideas we had in 2010. I can't wait for the snow to melt and weather to warm up...it's now one of my favorite places to read!
1. By far, my favorite project of the year was our bathroom makeover. It's blue. It's coastal. It's just plain cute.